Important Safety and Disclosure Information
Disclosures for Users
Online access to Operating Instructions is provided below for defibrillators and their accessories, and CPR assist devices for complete directions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse reactions. For further information, please contact eMED at 1-866-327-3633.
Disclosures for Consumers
LIFEPAK®, POWERHEART, HEARTSTART, & WELCH ALLYN Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are prescription devices; please contact a physician. AEDs are intended for use on adults and children of all ages. For infants and children less than 8 years of age or 55 lbs (25 kg), use Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes (available separately).
AED users should be trained in CPR and use of the AED. Email CPR@eMedAmerica.com for more information.
Although not everyone can be saved from sudden cardiac arrest, studies show that early defibrillation can dramatically improve survival rates.
Access to Operating Instructions for AEDs and accessories for complete directions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse reactions is available thru eMED. For further information, please contact an eMED Customer Service Representative toll free at 1-866-327-3633.
Operating Instructions for Defibrillators and AEDs
- LIFEPAK® 12 Defibrillator/Monitor
- LIFEPAK® 20 Defibrillator/Monitor with cprMAX™ Technology
- LIFEPAK CR® Plus Automated External Defibrillator
- LIFEPAK CR® Plus and LIFEPAK EXPRESS Automated External Defibrillator with ADAPTIV™ Biphasic Technology (2005 Guidelines update)
- LIFEPAK® CR-T Automated External Defibrillator Trainer
- LIFEPAK EXPRESS® Automated External Defibrillator
- LIFEPAK® 500 Automated External Defibrillator (includes public safety LIFEPAK 500 DPS AED)
- LIFEPAK® 500 Automated External Defibrillator with cprMAX™ Technology (2005 Guidelines Update)
- LIFEPAK® 500T AED Training System (2005 Guidelines Update)
- LIFEPAK® 1000 Defibrillator with cprMAX™ Technology
- HeartStart® FRx Automated External Defibrillator
- HeartStart® OnSite Automated External Defibrillator
- HeartStart® FR2+ Automated External Defibrillator
- HeartStart® SMART Biphasic Upgrade (2005 Guidlines)
- HeartStart® MRx Defibrillator Monitor
- Welch Allyn AED 10™ Defibrillator
- Welch Allyn AED 20™ Defibrillator
- Welch Allyn PIC™ 30 Defibrillator
- Welch Allyn PIC™ 40 Defibrillator
- Welch Allyn PIC™ 50 Defibrillator
- Powerheart G3 Semi-Automatic Automated External Defibrillator
- Powerheart G3 Automatic Auotmated External Defibrillator
- Powerheart G3 PLUS Automated External Defibrillator
- Powerheart G3 PRO Automated External Defibrillator
- And others
Instructions for Use of EMED Online Program Management Solution™
eMED's exclusive Online Product Management Solution™ is designed to support LIFEPAK, POWERHEART, HEARTSTART, WELCH ALLYN, ZOLL, HEARTSINE, and DEFIBTECH Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) and Defibrillator/Monitors. This system is not designed to take the place of any manufacturers recommended monthly, quarterly, and annually recomendations. Get more information.
Instructions for Use of CPR Assist Devices & Oxygen
- Instructions for use of LUCAS™ Chest Compression System
- Instructions for use of Oxysure Portable Oxygen Generator
Operating Instructions for Battery Support Instructions
Operating Instructions for Electrodes
- Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes
- Therapy Electrodes
For other saftey and use information, please call 1.866.327.3633 or email info@eMedAmerica.com