• Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
• The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
• 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
• Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
• Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
• Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
• Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
• CPR with an advanced airway*
* This is an introduction to the compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place. For more information on advanced airways, please refer to the Airway Management Course.
Contact an eMed Education Coordinator (1.866.327.EMED (3633) for more information on the AHA ACLS course.
Back to eMed Training & Education Solutions